Via here: BizTalk Server 2006 R2 SP1 is now available !!!
These 2 factors are great improvements, or rather - fixes:
Better reliability, performance, and scale for the following key features
- Throttling and dehydration of orchestrations.
- Archiving and purging operations.
- BAM alerts and archiving.
- Reduced memory consumption in scenarios using scripting functoids.
- Improvement in the bts_FindSubscription stored proc, resulting in faster execution and lower CPU utilization.
Better management and deployment experiences
- Performance and user experience improvements of key scenarios.
- WCF configuration management.
- Significant improvement in deployment time for send ports using a map.
While still some time away, I am very looking forward to BizTalk v.Next where there will be some very interesting innovations to push the low latency envelope (every bit of pun intended).