- Applying Single-Sign-On to your application (ASP.NET / VB.NET)
Using LDAP as the key to a Single-Sign-On Application.
- Spoof-Proofing your Login Screens (ASP.NET / VB.NET)
How to Spoof-proof Your Logins, differentiate between humans and machines and reject automated registration and login requests.
- Solving Real World Business Problems with Web services Enhancements in .NET (.NET / WSE / XML Services)
Solving Real World Business Problems with Web services Enhancements in .NET.
- Implementing a Secured SOAP Routing Chain (.NET / WSE / XML Services)
Routing Secured SOAP Messages Through Multiple SOAP Intermediaries Using WSE 2.0
- Connecting Web services with the System.ServiceModel (.NET / WCF / XML Services)
Learning to use System.ServiceModel of WCF / Vista
- Securing your WCF Service (.NET / WCF / XML Services)
Learning to use secure your WCF Service
- Why we need Reliability in SOAP: Web Services (.NET / WCF / XML Services)
MSDN Webcast Series: Why we need Reliability in SOAP: Web Services
- WindowsCommunicationFoundation - Interoperability with WSE 2.0 (.NET / WCF / WSE 2.0 / WS-*)
Windows Communication Foundation - Interoperability with WSE 2.0
(This page contains data which is administered remotely with ASP Server-Side Programming Technology.)
Copyright © 1996-2008 Softwaremaker.Net Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.